Apple has finally added a new long-press action — similar to Quick toggles on Android devices — to its Control Center toggles including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with the new iOS 13 updates. The new long-press action simplifies several common processes such as connecting to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices right from the Control Center. However, iPhone users might have to take some extra steps to do that. So, if you are wondering about how to go about it, follow our step-by-step guide.
Connecting to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is as easy as a long-pressing the icons in the Control Center. However, before that make sure to download and install iOS 13 updates on your device.
Steps to follow: Connecting Wi-F
- Open Control Center on your iOS device
- Now, long-press on the connections until all the connection toggles are visible
- Now, press and hold the Wi-Fi icon and it will start showing the list of all the available Wi-Fi connections.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi connection you want, enter the password to connect.
Steps to follow: Bluetooth connectivity
Bluetooth connecting process is almost identical to the Wi-Fi process
- Open Control Center on your device
- Long-press on the connection box to see all the connection toggles
- Now, tap and hold on the Bluetooth toggle to bring up the Bluetooth dialogue box
- Now, wait until it populates all the nearby devices
- Tap on it to connect
Hope It Helps!!!